01/02/2022

Use Pick My Work referral code to earn upto ₹100 joining Bonus

PickMyWork is a platform which allows freelancers or people looking for parttime job to work on the tasks based on their skills. PickMyWork also provides training to young people looking to learn new skills and provide them reasonable money per task.

PickMyWork Offer

Pick My Work Referral Code qp3Au7J7Qm
Signup Bonus ₹100
Referral bonus ₹100


Where to Apply Pick My Work Referral code?
1. Download the Pick My Work App
2. Now open the app and sign up for a new account
3. Verify your Mobile number with OTP.
4. Enter Pick My Work Referral code:
qp3Au7J7Qm
5.You will get earn upto ₹50,000 per month based on your work and skills

Pick My Work Referral Code, Pick My Work refer and earn

How to refer and earn?
1. Click on “Refer and Earn”
2. Copy your referral code from here and share it with your friends on Whatsapp or Facebook or comment on our blog
3.You will get ₹100 per referral
Pick My Work Referral Code